Tempered Networks is seeking an expert in network protocols, tools, and equipment, with a strong focus on SCADA & Constrained Bandwidth environments. This is a Senior position which requires a high level of integration with test, development, support services, and customers. It will include creating design and test documentation leading to improvements in the product line.
Primary responsibilities would include:
- Creating and operating Constrained Bandwidth environments to simulate industrial control systems, such as PLCs, RTUs, and other SCADA operations.
- Creating emulations for radio and satellite telecommunications.
- Operating in, analyzing, and improving test’s Ethernet, cellular, cloud, and VM infrastructure.
- Analyzing the HIP protocol implementation, understanding it completely, diagnosing problems and recommend development actions.
- Managing the test network and VM infrastructure.
- Operating and testing within the various network topologies.
- 7 years of professional experience as a Network Engineer.
- Strong direct understanding of SCADA topologies.
- Strong direct understanding of Constrained Bandwidth topologies.
- Ability to setup and manage networking equipment such as routers, switches, servers.
- Experience operating devices in either virtual or cloud environments.
- Basic network communications is assumed.
- Operating in a development & test environment is assumed
- Permission to work in the U.S without sponsorship.
Please apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tempered Networks is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Tempered Networks does not accept 3rd party candidate submissions.