Product Marketing Manager
Game-changing product and solutions? Check. Massive market to educate and influence? Check. At Tempered Networks, our Product team is building, developing, and communicating a revolutionary approach to unified secure networking that will dramatically simplify network and security operations. If you want to be part of a team whose mission is to put an end to hacking as we know it while making network provisioning 97% faster, providing instant failover, and seamless resource mobility we should talk.
Together we have the opportunity to disrupt several multi-billion-dollar industry segments and have fun while doing it. If you’re a world-class tech marketer, engineer, alliance guru, or solutions geek looking for an opportunity to make a big impact in a fast-growing market, we want you.
We are looking for a creative Product Marketing professional to join our growing team. As the Product Marketing Manager, you will own the core product messaging and go-to-market strategy working closely with Marketing, Product Management, Sales, System Engineering, and Product Development to drive adoption and help shape strategy for Tempered Networks. In this high-impact role you will serve as a primary evangelist for our field and partners and will be responsible for creating compelling content, market and competitive analysis, pricing/packaging, and launching new products.
- Collaborate on top-level messaging and positioning for products and solutions that highlight our value and differentiation
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and presentation skills as a product evangelist and field/partner trainer
- Analyze the market landscape and help drive pricing, licensing, and packaging decisions
- Work cross-functionally to roll out new product launches
- Create and manage the production of content (presentations, data sheets, web pages, white papers, etc.) to highlight the unique benefits of the Tempered Networks solutions across verticals and buying audiences
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Prior experience in B2B enterprise technology marketing (cloud and vertical experience a plus)
- Technical aptitude and strong analytical skills coupled with an enthusiasm for technology and the ability to translate these into compelling narratives
- Passion for analyzing products, customers, and market dynamics
- Strong writing and communication skills with the ability to create exceptional content and comfortably engage with Sales, customers, and partners
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across teams gathering input from many stakeholders and transforming that into great work product
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
Please apply: email@example.com
Tempered Networks is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Tempered Networks does not accept 3rd party candidate submissions.