We are looking for an experienced, prolific and talented content creator with a strong understanding of networking and security solutions and the enterprise (B2B) buyer mindset. This is a vital role focused on writing and producing various types of downloadable content to align with our customers’ buying journey. This includes content such as solution and company brochures, ‘How to’ information, technical video scripts, and thought leadership articles and blogs, with the goal of expanding our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. Tempered Networks is pioneering a new market with a completely different approach to help customers securely network devices and systems. Education and thought leadership are vital for us. This role requires hands-on experience in digital marketing communications.
- Create content to help educate prospects and customers about our solutions, as well as motivate and inspire customers to take action. Examples include product brochures, use cases, customer case stories, blogs, byliners, web copy, signage, etc.
- Write blogs to support and promote company opinions, as well as general offers to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Support revenue goals by providing visitors/prospects with compelling, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate with team, including product management, product development, exec team, and sales, as well as external influencers/industry experts to produce relevant content.
- This role is vital to the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Solid experience in technology markets, particularly enterprise networking and security
- Excellent written communication skills, including blogs and web copy
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience producing content for the web, as well as social media-specific knowledge (e.g. blogs, LinkedIn, SlideShare, Twitter, etc.).
- Past successful experience building audiences online.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Minimum 7 years experience
- Previous experience working for technology companies in similar role
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign).
Please apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tempered Networks is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Tempered Networks does not accept 3rd party candidate submissions.